Tuesday, November 10, 2009

empathy examples

This is how I feel empathy in the book The Bread Winner. In this book I feel empathy for Parvana when she has mister skull and his friends because I have imaganary friend like my mouse inky, my husky huck, and my lion tigey they are my imaginary friend/mascots/best friends.An other example of empathy is when Parvana's family goes away to Mazar I fear that my famaly will move away and leave me behind.See what I just did there I made you feal empathy for me. so those are exaples of empathy in the book the Bread Winner.

1 comment:

  1. AJ, I agree with you when you feel empathy for Parvana and she has mister skull, but I think you could include more details around empathy. Maybe explain what empathy means. You also have some minor spelling mistakes, but ignoring that it's a GREAT piece of writing. In summary I agree with all you points, but make sure to read it over when you are done. Keep up the good work Aj!

    ReplyDelete