Tuesday, April 27, 2010

g is for graphic novel







G is for Graphic novel. Graphic novels are my favorite type of book there aren't to many words and loads of pictures. I personally prefer graphic novels because they're easier to read and I don't like trying to make pictures in my head but I will read a "book" if I have to. If you like "books" why don't you try a graphic novel just to see if you like them and if you have tried a graphic novel tell me if you like them better of worse then real "books". Some graphic novels are from Japan\China (not really sure) so it will be printed in the novel backwards (right to left instead of left to right) but others are made in America. The graphic novels from Japan\China are also called Menga so you can look for them in public libraries if the people at the front desk don't know what you mean.

Some menga in the library is beat the vandel buster (my favorite book) showen on the left and whistel showen on the right. So if you'er interested go to the school library and take them out. a little info on the novel series Beat the Vandel Buster is about this boy named Beat (boy with the spear) and his friend Poala who fight these monsters called vandels. Whistle is about this boy named sho who loves playing soccer and joines a team called joshi.
life lesson: reading graphic novels will change your life
i have commented on christiens post s is for soccer

1 comment:

  1. Good job A.J.!!
    I liked the way you describd the novels and told people how they can get a graphic novel. Try to be more insighful in your next posts. Also, try to make it a bit longer and watch the spelling and grammer errors. Other than that, it was a great post. I also liked the pictures!!
    KEEP IT UP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete