Tuesday, November 3, 2009

guest speaker

We had a guest speaker come to the chapel and give us a presentation and here are some questions I have for her. I want to know what was going through her mind when all this was going on and if you could change one thing that you did.I want to know these things because they would help me to under stand more about her time and what would have happened . These are key points to under standing what happened to here. So those are the questions I wanted to ask her if I could.



When we had a guest speaker the thing that impacted me the most was the part when she said she lost her mother. This impacted me because it made me think if I lost my mom. If I lost my
mom I would cry for weeks and go a Little insane. this impacted me because I know what it feels like to lose a loved one I lost my grand father when I was young when he died I think I was 5 years old. So that is why that impacted me so much.

1 comment: