Friday, January 15, 2010

B is for boy

B is for boy. Yes Jake I am a boy not a girl. Even though I dance I am not a ballerina I am a hip-Hooper and a Jazz dancer. And besides some of the best dancers are boys and look at so you think you can dance and dancing with the stars in so you think you can dance Canada some of the winners are boys like I think every year but 1 or 2 winners are girls and there are I think there were 5 season so even thoght i dance I am a boy.

life lesson don't judge some one on what they do or what they look like

3 comments:

  1. Dancing is not for just girls. Its ok to dance A.J. its cool dont worry about what other people say!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really cool AJ!!
    I have always thought it would be fun to try dance, but I never had the time. In life, there are going to be people who discourage you, but don't worry about about what they say, just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.J. dont let people tell you what you can and cant do if you are good at dancing then dance man.

    ReplyDelete