Thursday, January 28, 2010

Y is for yo-yo

yo-yo's are these little balls on string that you can through up and down and do all these tricks like rock the cradle, around the world, and walk the dog. these tricks require lots of practise and patience and most importantly skill you have to have strong fingers.They can come in many different shapes and sizes sometimes they are used for sport, sometimes they are used for fun.

The origin of the yo-yo. The yo-yo was invented for hunting in the old times before people had guns they thought. " rocks are good to through and hurt but only have one use until you get another so what if I put a string on it then it would come back to me." thus the yo-yo was born

the reason I wrote this idea is because I like to play with yo-yo's but lost mine so i thought i would write about them and express my knowledge to you puples yes i said puples and not peoples so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment