Wednesday, February 3, 2010

M is for music

music can come in all different forms such as: rock and roll, heavy metal, classical, country, western, waltz, tango, and rap just to name a few. My favorite type of music is rock and roll and my favorite band is AC DC and my favorite song is thunder struck the reason is they were the first actual band I listened to and the first is always the best. Some songs have lessons or messages but people never listen to those they just want to hear the tune. Some songs teach us how to read and write and how to make words like sesame street.

another form of music is musac which is someones song but remixed and altered and normally put in elevators so it's normally not heard of by others and isn't as popular. Some times I feel like making my own music and being in a band that likes my music and eventually make an album so every one will know me. Music can make you do things because it sounds like its safe and songs can advertise products and people will by them because it becomes trendy and cool.

life lesson: music can make you do bad things

1 comment: